Sunday, October 30, 2005


Last night John and I had a long night of partying, which started at James' apartment. This picture is of my sister Mary (long hair) and her friend Kristen, both of whom were in attendance. After James' place we went to Neumos, where we saw the band United States of Electronica. They had a lot of energy, but I wasn't really into their music. John and I went home "early" (after 1am, I believe) and this morning we plan to watch the Packers play Cincinatti at Goofy's, a Packer bar in Seattle. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

You guys went to see USE and you didn't ask me if I'd be interested? :-(

Wed Nov 02, 09:32:00 PM PST  
Blogger AKP said...

Phil, I didn't realize you were a USE fan! Next time we'll send you in our place as a delegate.

Thu Nov 03, 02:15:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home